Completing at Montclair State University
Important Dates to Know
- PCSP Enrollment Deadline - June 28, 2012
- PCSP Duration - July 2 - August 9, 2012* (*Please note - No classes will be held on July 4)
Costs of the Program
- READ 099: $500-750*
- MATH 071: $500-750*
- Parking (summer permit): TBD
*Please note - cost includes the $500 flat rate tuition and supplemental costs for course materials
Steps to participate in the program
- Verify your test results with the Center for Academic Development & Assessment (CADA)
- Contact the Office of Academic Success & Retention Programs (ASRP). Discuss the PCSP course(s) you wish to enroll in. The office will provide you with full assistance with creating your summer schedule.
- Complete the course(s) as enrolled. Adhere to all deadlines, course expectations and policies.