Transfer Orientation Registration
We are glad you are ready to register to learn more about the Montclair State University transfer experience. To get the most out of this mandatory experience, we invite you to explore the following pages and click on all of the links to fully experience what awaits you. Then please click below to register for an upcoming Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) event.
Register here --> TSO Registration Portal
General TSO Information:
- TSO is for ACCEPTED students and their family members only.
- Student and family member check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. (morning programs) and 3:30pm (evening programs)
- All TSO events are held in University Hall 7th Floor Conference Center
- Bring one form of identification for check-in (photo ID)
- Please arrive with a pen and paper to take notes
- Refreshments will be provided during the event
- Bring your laptop to get it registered with the Office of Information Technology (pre or post event only)
- Contact the Office of Academic Success and Retention Programs at (973) 655-4162 if you need to change your scheduled TSO date (not recommended)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER - #MSUTransfer2014
Transfer Student Family Orientation
We invite you, our student, to register up to two (2) family members (note - TSO is not suitable for minors) who wish to attend Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) with you. Please click on the "blue" Family button once you've logged in to the TSO registration portal and provide all information as requested. Family members are an integral part of your success and we welcome the chance to share information with them about what it means, and what it takes, to be a Red Hawk!
Students transferring in 29 or fewer credits are considered Freshman Transfers. These students are required to attend a New Student Orientation event hosted by the Center for Advising and Student Transitions (CAST).