Posting in the Student Center
All distribution of printed materials (i.e. posters, fliers, etc.) must be authorized by the Scheduling Office. Fliers and posters must be stamped. Groups wishing to publicize events should speak to the Center for Student Involvement or the Scheduling Office prior to distributing their literature. The Student Center reserves the right to determine the location/presentation of the material. Special regulations pertaining to circulating postings in the Student Center and Annex is summarized as follows:
- 1. The display of materials at the Information Desk is limited to University departments and recognized campus organizations. Legitimate identification of the sponsoring organization is required.
- 2. Lobby easels are available to programs occurring in the Student Center the day before and the day of the program.
- 3. The Student Center only provides space for distribution of publications produced by the University departments and recognized campus organizations.
- 4. Professional made banners can be hung from the 3rd floor balcony. Permission must be obtained from the Director of the Student Center. The banner, if approved, can be hung the day before or the day of the event.
- 5. 1 flyer per bulletin board. Student offices housed in the Student Center regulate their own bulletin boards outside their respective offices.
- 6. No tape or any kind of adhesives, please use tacks on bulletin boards only. No posting on trees, buildings, brick, wood, glass, metal or painted surfaces.