Let Your Peers Show You the Ropes!
If you’re an incoming freshman or transfer student, the School of Business Peer Mentor Program connects you with successful, experienced junior and senior students who can show you the ropes. Our peer mentors are ready to answer your questions while giving you support, motivation, and encouragement as you begin your School of Business career.
You must have these credentials:
- You maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- You show enthusiasm for the Montclair State School of Business
- You maintain a positive, professional, and friendly attitude
- You communicate effectively and get along well with others
- You can commit to the program for at least 2 semesters
- You can attend at least one Open House event per semester (usually held on Sundays or evenings)
- You can attend at least one Transfer Orientation event per semester
Benefits to becoming a Peer mentor:
- Great addition to your resume!
- Build your communication skills!
- Become a recognized student leader!
- Have fun and get to know other School of Business students!