Volunteer Resource Center
Serve. Lead. Inspire.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
The Volunteer Resource Center (VRC) assists members in the Montclair State University community to create a lasting, productive and meaningful connection through community service.
Through its resources, the VRC is able to carry on the Red Hawk tradition of community service and giving back.
The VRC works directly with local area non-profits to identify their volunteer needs, and the office also assists with on-campus volunteer projects organized by individual students or student groups.
- We’ll help you learn how to become a volunteer.
- Discover and connect with non-profit organizations.
- Identify short-term and ongoing volunteer projects.
- Plan a service project, event or collection with your student organization.
- Enhance your resume with valuable experience, skills, and meet new people.
VRC Tabling Information
Receive informational resources on community service and volunteering with our staff members. Let us know the types of volunteer opportunities you would like on our HawkSync website.
Learn about how to find volunteer positions at local sites and about community service. RSVP on Hawk Sync under Events section and learn more about what we have to offer.
To Volunteer & connect with us, please join us at our VRC HawkSync website.