Resources for Students
It is important to keep an accurate record of all your community service hours. This information is important for many reasons. For example, volunteering is a great way to build professional experience, and being able to market the skills and the experiences you've gained is invaluable. By maintaining a volunteer log with the Volunteer Resource Center, you will be able to report your service hours when applying for an internship or job.
You are responsible for returning this form to the Volunteer Resource Center to keep on file.
- Service Form: Individual Volunteer General
- Service Form: Individual Volunteer Event
- Service Form: Volunteer Group General
- Service Form: Volunteer Group Event
- Service Form: Student Organization General
- Service Form: Student Organization Event