Through education, empowerment, and leadership programs, the Women’s Center at Montclair State University works to advance gender equity and inspire students to achieve their personal, academic, and professional potential.
- To advocate, at an individual and systems level, on issues of gender equity
- To build a safe, inclusive, supportive, and affirming community for women
- To celebrate the contributions and achievements of women & allies
- To encourage women to advocate for themselves and others
- To develop women’s empowerment, involvement, and leadership in all aspects of university life