Internships exist in a variety of forms: some are paid, some are not; some give college credit and some do not. The difference between an internship and other forms of employment is that all internships–no matter what kind–provide career-beginners with a temporary, “test-it-out” career-related experience.
Find an Internship through Hire a Red Hawk
New internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk every week! Below are a few that have been added recently. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume-building opportunities.
- Montclair Center BID, Fashion Show Marketing Intern
- Montclair Center BID, Website Development Intern
- The Syndicate, Radio Promotion Intern
- Changing the Present, HR/Organizational Psychology Intern
- Wafa House, Inc., Fundraising Intern
Special Interest Internships
Montclair State partners with organizations to offer expansive internship programs.
- The Washington Center: Intern in Washington DC and gain great experience working in areas such as government, health and human services, science, education, the arts, politics and public administration.
- The Disney College Program A truly unique program that allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
Upcoming Career Development Workshops
Join us for these career development workshops designed to help you in your internship search. These events are open to students from all majors! RSVP to these events in Hire a Red Hawk.
- (WEBINAR) Resume Development: Wednesday, November 8, 12-1 p.m., online.
- Job Interviews – What to Expect and How to Prepare: Wednesday, November 8, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Declare Your Major – Now’s the Time and Here’s How: Thursday, November 9, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 419.
- How to Get a Job with Any Major: Tuesday, November 14, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 140.
Upcoming Employer Recruitment Events
Meet employers seeking to hire interns and learn more about available opportunities! These events are open to students from all majors! RSVP to these events in Hire a Red Hawk.
- United States Navy Information Session: Wednesday, November 15, 2-3 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Get to Know ADP: Wednesday, November 15, 3-4 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 101.