Transfer in 1-2-3
When you transfer to Montclair State, you'll earn a prestigious degree from one of New Jersey's leading universities at highly favorable in-state rates. All it takes are three easy steps:
1. Review the Requirements and Deadlines
Complete and submit the online transfer admissions application. You'll need to submit official copies of transcripts from all colleges you've attended.
3. If Accepted, Get Started!
Complete the Accepted Students Checklist and submit your deposit online. Once you’ve completed the checklist, we invite you to learn more by contacting the appropriate student services offices, taking a tour of campus or speaking with our current students and faculty.
- Freshman Transfers (less than 30 earned credits)
- International Students (less than 30 earned credits)
- Transfer Students (30+ earned credits)
- International Students (30+ earned credits)
- Adult Students
- Military/Veteran Students
- EOF students