Transfer in 1-2-3
When you transfer to Montclair State, you'll earn a prestigious degree from one of New Jersey's leading universities at highly favorable in-state rates. All it takes are three easy steps:
Fill out your application. You'll need official copies of transcripts from all colleges you've ever attended.
2. Get Accepted.
Montclair State has rolling admissions, so you will hear about your application in a timely way. Once you've been admitted, send your deposit along with the Candidate Reply Form.
3. Follow YOUR Accepted Student Path.
Your path begins with completing the Accepted Students Checklist. Once you’ve completed the checklist, we invite you to visit the appropriate Student Academic Services office that will be your Red Hawk Country tour guide.
- Freshman Transfers (less than 30 earned credits)
- International Students (less than 30 earned credits)
- Military/Veteran Students
- Transfer Students (30+ earned credits)
- International Students (30+ earned credits)
- Adult Students
- EOF students
Completing your Accepted Sudents Checklist and making a strong connection with one of the offices noted above are your last steps towards becoming an official Red Hawk! Welcome to Montclair State University!!