ASC Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, and Workshops Available Online!
In accordance with the University’s decision to move all classes online for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester as a precautionary measure, many of the Academic Success Center support services have been moved online. The majority of tutoring sessions and workshops will be online beginning on March 23, 2020. If you’d like to schedule an appointment for in person support or if you have any questions, please call 973-655-5425 or email email@example.com. We will continually provide updates as they become available.
ASC Online Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction:
Online appointments will be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 10pm. We ask that appointments be made at least an hour in advance and if you cannot attend, please try to cancel your appointment 2 hours prior so that someone else can utilize your time.
To access your online appointment, you will need to log in 5 minutes before your start time, open your appointment form and click the purple link in the center.
To ensure your session is seamless please make sure:
- your internet is working well
- your audio and webcam are working
- your browser is up to date
For more detailed instructions please visit Tutorial Services.
Supplemental Instruction schedules can be found listed as Zoom links within the Supplemental Instruction schedule on WCOnline.
- Enhance student academic experience and success by providing appropriate assessment and fostering active learning.
- Provide comprehensive learning support programs to encourage academic excellence and help students acquire skills to become independent learners.
- Offer a cohesive system of evaluation that incorporates placement into English reading, writing and mathematics employing multiple criteria to meet the needs of the University for optimal assessment; serve as an efficient proctoring site for internal and external testing.