The list of forms below is used by the Center to document individual replies for placement testing and application for employment at the Center as a tutor. Access the links below to view, print and complete the appropriate forms.
- Placement Test Reply Form
- Placement tests are administered to many freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 24 college credits to ascertain the proper course level for each student. Some students are exempt from the placement tests. Please review the exemption criteria and indicate your status by completing and checking the appropriate line on the Placement Test Reply Form within one week of submitting a deposit.
- Tutor Application and Tutor Recommendation Form.
- The Center uses these forms to evaluate your application for employment as a tutor.
- ASC Orientation/Tour Request Form