Hire a Red Hawk – Employers
Help Fellow Red Hawks
We offer many opportunities that connect students with alumni. Register for an Employer Hire a Red Hawk account to:
- Post a job/internship and manage applicants
- Register your organization for upcoming career fairs
- Schedule on-campus recruitment activities, such as:
- On-campus interviews
- Information sessions or panels
- Q&A booths
How to Register
- Start by visiting the Hire a Red Hawk Employer sign in page. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access in the future!
- Click the “Sign Up” button for first-time login. Or, use your username (email) and password to log into an existing account.
- Once your account has been approved, you (or the contact person listed) will receive an email that includes your username and a link to create your password. The link will expire in 24 hours. If more than 24 hours have passed, please click on “forgot my password” and you will be emailed a new link.
*Note, we are unable to sync your alumni account with your employer account. Therefore, you will need to sign into each account separately. For more information visit:
Having trouble signing in to Hire a Red Hawk?
To open a ticket for Hire a Red Hawk issues, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Status (alumnus/a or current student)
- CWID or email on file with Alumni Relations
- Program of Study
- Graduation Year
- Phone Number
- Summary of Issue