Montclair State is Apprenticeship Ready
Our apprenticeships are the gateway to a rewarding career path.
We are the first university to start creating registered apprenticeship models in the state of New Jersey funded by the New Jersey Office of Apprenticeship, through the “Growing Apprenticeships in Non-Traditional Sectors” grant. This grant will help continue our mission to promote affordable education and professional development for all.
Benefits of the program include:
- “Learn while you earn” through paid hands-on field experience
- Gain marketable, 21st-century skills
- Earn advanced credits in your field as well as the nationally recognized Completion of Registered Apprenticeship Certificate
- Develop a strong professional network that will help you secure full-time employment
- Join a diverse cohort of promising professionals from your community
And you’ll be supported every step of the way by our dedicated team of program directors,
coordinators and faculty mentors.
We are also looking for employer partners to join the Montclair Apprenticeship Program.