Who We Are
The Creative Research Center Virtual Advisory Board
(In formation as of March, 2013)
Philip Barnard - University of Cambridge, UK Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit [1972-2011]; interdisciplinary neuroscience/choreographic research.
Janet Eilber - Artistic Director, The Martha Graham Center for Contemporary Dance, NYC.
William V. Ganis – Associate Professor, Art History; and Director, String Room Gallery, Wells College, Oneonta, NY.
Gary Hall - Professor of Media and Performing Arts, School of Art and Design, Coventry University, UK.
Judith Lin Hunt - Dean of Library Services, Harry A. Sprague Library, Montclair State University.
Jessica Laccetti - Masters in Communication Technology Program, University of Alberta, Canada.
Yolanda T. Moses - Professor of Anthropology, Associate Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity and Excellence, and Executive Director for Conflict Resolution, UC Riverside.
Geoffrey W. Newman - Dean Emeritus, College of the Arts, Montclair State University.
The works of the Creative Research Center represent the labor of many hands and minds in building a vitally collaborative identity, as manifested by this roster of dedicated colleagues beginning with Dr. Geoffrey Newman and his colleagues in the Dean’s Office of Montclair’s College of the Arts; as well as the Offices of Institutional Advancement, External Affairs, Public Relations and Marketing, Web Site Development, Technical Services, Research and Sponsored Programs; the Deans, faculty and students of the Colleges of Montclair State University at large; and the many individuals who consult, advise, encourage, helped launch, and continue to support the Center and its mission.
- Ammiel Alcalay - CUNY Poetics Institute
- Michael Aquino - College of the Arts
- Andrew Atkinson - Photography Program
- Ken Bain - Research Academy for University Learning
- Brian Becker - Cali School of Music
- Claudia Bogris - Marketing and Graphic Services
- Jorge Cacheiro - Department of Theatre and Dance
- Michele Campagna - New Student Experience
- Brent Chrite - School of Business
- W. Paul Coates - Black Classic Press
- Ada Beth Cutler - College of Education and Human Services
- Linda Davidson - College of the Arts
- Eric Diamond - Department of Theatre and Dance
- Laura Dolp - Cali School of Music
- Susan Fraser - The New York Botanical Garden
- Anne Frechette - College of Science and Math
- Roberta Friedman - Film Program
- Harry Haines - School of Media and Communications
- Earl Harris - College of the Arts
- Mark Heimerdinger - Institutional Advancement
- Danny Heitman - The Baton Rouge Advocate
- Judith Lin Hunt - Sprague Library
- Lori Katterhenry - Dance Program
- David Keiser - Curriculum and Teaching
- Todd Kelshaw - School of Media and Communications
- Suzanne Jill Levine - University of California at Santa Barbara
- Larry Londino - Department of Broadcasting
- Gene Lotito - College of the Arts
- Beth McPherson - Dance Program
- Paula Maliandi - University Communications
- Cindy Meneghin - Web Services
- Marietta Morrissey - Colelge of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mika Munakata - Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Dana Natale - Research and Sponsored Programs
- Lois Oppenheim - Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
- Patricia O’Toole - Columbia University
- Nell Irvin Painter - Princeton University & Rhode Island School of Design
- Mike Peters - Photographic Services
- Matthew Pierce - Web Services
- Todd Presner - UCLA Digital Humanities
- Robert Prezant - College of Science and Mathematics
- Geoffrey Newman - College of the Arts
- Katy Rawdon - The Barnes Foundation
- Kathleen Reddington - College of the Arts
- Jessica Restaino - Department of English
- Linda Roberts - Dance Program
- Dorothy Rogers - Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Tiger Roholt - Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Erhard Rom - Department of Theatre and Dance
- Warren Sack - University of California, Santa Cruz
- Kyle Sangiovanni - College of the Arts
- Ronald Sharps - College of the Arts
- Marie Sparks - College of the Arts
- Natalie Stokes - Black Classic Press
- Alexandra Thelin - Web Services
- Laurie Treleven - Research and Sponsored Programs
- Carrie Urbanic - Arts and Cultural Programming
- Ashwin Vaidya - Mathematical Sciences
- Alberto Vitale - Former Chairman & CEO, Random House, Inc.
- Char Voight - Interdisciplinary Centers, University of Minnesota
- Gregory Waters - Honors Program
- Michael Weinstein - Institute fo Sustainability Studies
- Mary Lou West - Mathematical Sciences
- Daniel White - Management consultant
- Jed Wheeler - Arts and Cultural Programming
- Keith Wiggs - Institutional Advancement
As of April 26, 2010