The Washington Center Info Session 1
Internship Opportunities in Washington D.C.!
The Washington Center (TWC) will be on campus to discuss available non-paid internship opportunities with the government, non-profits, law firms, cultural and arts institutions and embassies.
TWC enables students to become more competitive for entry-level employment and to prepare for lives of achievement, engagement and leadership. Participants will:
- Gain valuable experience while earning credit
- Discover career options and build a network
- Engage with prominent leaders in your field
- Explore one of the world’s most exciting cities
How do I register for the information session?
This event is open to students from all majors. Space is limited, registration is required! Students must bring their University Student IDs to the event!
What information will be covered at this session?
- Program qualifications
- Financial assistance
- Completing the application process
- Obtaining academic credit
Who can apply for TWC internships?
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.75
- Must have attained the status of sophomore or above
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from Montclair State
When do the internships take place?
TWC offers programs in the spring, summer and fall. You are advised to apply by the deadlines below:
- Summer Application Deadline: Extended
- Early Fall Application Deadline: May 4, 2016
- Final Fall Application Deadline: June 8, 2016