Developing and Routing your NIH AREA R15 Proposal through CAYUSE 424 Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn how to get the most out of the CAYUSE 424 system in starting, developing and routing your NIH AREA R15 proposal. We will complete a “mock” R15 submission, downloading, and developing the application from start to finish. In doing so, we will address many of the common questions, or “FAQ’s,” that have arisen since we implemented the system in October, 2015.
Who will benefit? This workshop is specifically geared to those interested in submitting to the National Institutes of Health—e.g., R01, R03, R15 and R21, but will also be of benefit to anyone interested in submitting a proposal to any federal sponsor.
Highlights will include:
- Downloading the NIH R15 application from Grants.Gov and starting the application in CAYUSE 424.
- Using CAYUSE’s “real-time” validation feature to navigate directly to sections that still need to be completed
- Importing your NIH format bio sketch directly from your personal profile.
- Working with internal and external partners and collaborators and providing others access to your submission
- Setting up your routing chain and approving your proposal for routing and review by ORSP, your Chair, and Dean.
- Transforming a previous NIH submission into a resubmission.
Please register at: https://msusurveys.montclair.edu/index.php/664248/lang-en
Refreshments will be served. Hope to see you there!!