Summer Sessions Q & A and Giveaway
Start planning for Summer!
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Location: University Hall Lobby
Stop by our table for summer information and receive a free drawstring bag.* The Office of Student Financial Aid will also be available to answer questions about summer aid eligibility.
* Montclair State student ID required. Quantity limited. While supplies last.
Quick Facts About Summer Sessions
- More than 800 courses offered on campus and Online
- Courses begin in May, June, July, and August
- Sessions range from 3 to 12 weeks
- Undergraduate and graduate courses available
Find out what degree requirements you can complete this summer. View the course schedule.