Summer Sessions Q & A and Giveaway
Stop by our table and learn more about the hundreds of course options available to you this summer! And while you're there, pick up your FREE Summer Sessions string bag.* The Office of Student Financial Aid will also be available to answer questions about summer aid eligibility.
It's not too late to register and take advantage of summer courses!
Date: Tuesday April 26, 2016
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Location: University Hall Lobby
* Montclair State student ID required. Quantity limited. While supplies last.
Quick Facts About Summer Sessions
- More than 800 courses offered on campus and Online
- Courses begin in May, June, July, and August
- Sessions range from 3 to 12 weeks
- Undergraduate and graduate courses available
Find out what degree requirements you can complete this summer. View the course schedule.