Sustainability Practices in Bio-Control
Please join us as speakers from De LaSalle and Montclair State Universities discuss their research on bio control practices worldwide.
- Mary Jane C. Flores - "Search for potential biological control agent of cattle fever tick in the Philippines" Department of Biology, De LaSalle University, Manila, Philippines
- Amy Tuninga "Biocontrol of Ixodes scapularis (the black-legged tick, formerly the deer tick)" Director, PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies at Montclair State University
- Billy Joel Almarinez - " Biological control of invasive pest species in the Philippines: The case of coconut scale insect, Aspidiotus rigidus". Department of Biology, De LaSalle University, Manila, Philippines
- COFFEE BREAK
- Alberto Barrion - "The two faces of arthropod diversity exploration for natural enemies of rice insect pests in Hainan Island, China" Department of Biology, De LaSalle University, Manila, Philippines
- Divina Amalin - "Presence of Wohlbachia sp. in mosquito species in Metro Manila, Philippines." Department of Biology, De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines
- Robert W. Taylor - Coordinator, MS Program in Sustainability Science, Montclair State University
- Jose Carandang- Dean, College of Science, De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines.
For any questions regarding the conference, please e-mail Robert Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.