Real Estate and Economic Development Series: Careers in Commercial Real Estate
Learn from the experts. We have assembled some of the legends of New Jersey commercial real estate. Both undergraduate and graduate students combined will be able to learn what it is like to have a career in commercial real estate.
Each speaker will explain the following:
- What is their compensation structure like?
- How many hours a week do they work?
- What is their work environment like?
- How stressful is their job?
- Do they think they made a good decision doing this and would they have done anything differently?
You will hear from:
- Michael McGuinness, CEO of NAIOP New Jersey about the educational benefits, networking and employment opportunities within his organization.
- Gus Milano, President and COO, Hartz Mountain
- Linda Husti, President, FEM Real Estate LLC
- Robert Rudin, Vice Chairman, Cushman and Wakefield
- Lynn deCastro, Executive Director, Pruidential's PGIM Real Estate
- Paul Profeta, President, Paul V. Profeta & Assoc.