Red Hawk Pantry Open Thursday, October 6
For all Montclair State students in need, the Red Hawk Pantry will next be open Thursday, October 6 from 3-7 p.m.
Available At The Red Hawk Pantry
The following items are available to all Montclair State Students:
- Food items
- Health/personal care products
- Household/kitchen supplies
Don't forget to bring your Montclair State University Student ID!
If you are unable to come during scheduled dates/times, you can make an appointment. For appointments, please call 973-655-6959.
Where Is The Red Hawk Pantry?
The Red Hawk Pantry is located on the first floor of the Student Center (by the north-side of the building, next to the loading dock/freight elevator).
The Red Hawk Pantry will also be open on the following dates and times during the fall 2016 semester:
- Monday, October 17, 3 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3, 3 -7 p.m.
- Monday November 14, 3 -7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 23, 12 -2 p.m. (Thanksgiving Break)
- Thursday, December 1, 3 -7 p.m.
- Monday, December 12, 3 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, 12 - 2pm (Winter Break)
If you have questions about the food pantry, please contact:
Sonja Tillman: email@example.com, 973-655-6959