PhD in Counseling Online Information Session
The PhD in Counseling prepares individuals to work as faculty and administrators in colleges and universities; advanced clinicians and supervisors in mental health agencies and private practice; consultants; and school and agency leaders. Our program affords students a unique, student-centered doctoral program experience:
- Students have the opportunity to develop scholarly expertise, tailored to the student’s specific interest, while also learning and engaging in faculty research.
- Intentional diversity is the signature of our program and is reflected in our faculty and students, research areas, and commitment to advocacy and social justice, and community engagement within local, regional, national and international communities.
- Our diverse renowned faculty of scholar-practitioners provide mentoring and advising in research, coursework, and the counseling profession.
- Our community includes full-time and part-time students who pursue individualized study in areas such as college counseling, higher education, counselor supervision, marriage and family counseling, clinical mental health counseling, play therapy, school counseling, career counseling, and addictions counseling.
Our graduates have found successful positions as:
- Faculty members in colleges and universities
- Agency directors
- College and university senior administrators
- Directors of school counseling
- Consultants, supervisors, and advanced clinicians
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org