MURDER at The MET Scavenger Hunt
A crazed killer is on the loose!
And it’s up to you to stop him! The killer has created a scavenger hunt at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and if you can solve it, you’ll discover his name, the weapon he used, and where he hid the body in the museum. The police need your help.
You’ll get a list of suspects, weapons, and hiding places that are all items in the museum. By following the trail of clues and answering tricky questions, you’ll narrow the list of suspects, weapons, and places and provide the police with the evidence they need to catch and convict the killer. Can you figure out whodunnit?
No knowledge of the museum or art is necessary. You just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes. Each team for the hunt will be comprised of 3-4 students.
- 12:30 p.m. - Bus leaves Student Recreation Center.
- 2:00-4:00 p.m. - The Scavenger Hunt at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 7:00 p.m. - Bus returns to Student Recreation Center.
How do I sign-up?
- Register in the Student Recreation Center main office or over the phone (973-655-3340).
- Students $30 | Faculty/Staff/Guest $50
Where and when?
- Saturday, February 10
- 12:30 - 7 p.m.
- Bus leaves from Student Recreation Center at 12:30 p.m.
What to bring: Wear comfortable shoes and do not bring anything heavy. You will be responsible for your own belongings.