Students' Stories: Computer Science and Equity
What does equity in computer science mean?
Equitable for whom?
From whose point of view?
Learn from youth as they share their stories of the challenges, opportunities, and future of CS education.
- Miriella Gonzalez-Ullon, a junior at MSU majoring in Information Technology with double majors in Psychology and Computer Science
- Melissa Jara, sophomore at Bergen Community College, majoring in engineering science
- Amyah Maze is a sophomore and is currently homeschooled. She has an interest in coding and entrepreneurship
- Jayson Meribe, junior at Roxbury High School, is interested in computer science and robotics
- Dequane Nealy, a freshman at Howard University, majoring in electrical engineering with a minor in computer science
- Malia Eastman, Junior at West Essex High School
- Dr. Danne Davis, Associate Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator for K6 Programs in the Department of Teaching and Learning
This webinar qualifies for one hour of professional learning for educators and teachers.