Study Abroad Weekly Information Session
May 5, 2021, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
SponsorInternational Academic Engagement/Study AbroadCostnoneMore Informationhttps://www.montclair.edu/study-abroad/study-abroad-information-sessions/Posted InInternational Academic Initiatives and Study Abroad
Spring 2021 Semester Info Sessions:
- Beginning on Wednesday, February 10th until Wednesday, May 26th, information sessions will be held every Wednesday at 12pm, except for Wednesday, February 17th when it will be held at 9am.
- Join a Spring info session HERE!
- No sign-up is required; simply show up!
- We recommend to take notes to begin your search online.
- What happens if I can’t come to the regularly scheduled session?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability.
- Please note the following:
- Students will automatically be asked to register prior to each info session
- Students will not be permitted into the Zoom more than 5 minutes after the start time. A lot of information is covered, so we appreciate your punctuality.
- Students must have recently attended an info session prior to beginning their application. For example, if you attend during your first year but do not apply to study abroad until your junior year, then you will need to re-attend a session. This is to be sure that you are informed of any new policies/procedures.
- Students must attend an info session prior to meeting with an advisor
- Students applying for faculty-led programs do not need to attend an info session