The Washington Center Virtual Information Session
Internship Opportunities in Washington D.C.! The Washington Center (TWC) will be hosting a virtual information session to discuss available non-paid internship opportunities with the government, non-profits, law firms, cultural and arts institutions and embassies. TWC enables students to become more competitive for entry-level employment and to prepare for lives of achievement, engagement and leadership.
- Gain valuable experience while earning credit
- Discover career options and build a network
- Engage with prominent leaders in your field
- Explore one of the world’s most exciting cities
Who should attend?
This event is open to students from all majors.
How do I RSVP?
To register, please click here.
What information will be covered at this session?
- Program qualifications
- Financial assistance
- Completing the application process
- Obtaining academic credit
Who can apply for TWC internships?
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.75
- Must have attained the status of sophomore or above
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from Montclair State
When do the internships take place?
TWC offers programs in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
The Spring 2022 program runs from January 25,2022 through April 29th, 2022. The deadline to apply is November 3, 2021.
The Summer 2022 program runs from June 7th, 2022 to August 5, 2022. The deadline to apply is March 16th, 2022.
The Fall 2022 program runs from August 30th, 2022 through December 2nd, 2022. The deadline to apply is May 4, 2022.