In order to register for most events, you will need to utilize eConnect. These instructions will help you navigate the eConnect interface.
1. Once on the eConnect homepage proceed to the “How Do I Get Started” link.
2. Select the “Community” button.
3. Create a new user. Fill in all the highlighted fields. Enter your email address; by doing this your login info will be sent directly to your email. If you run into any problems creating a new account, contact the main office at (973) 655-3340 or email@example.com.
4. Once you view your login information return to the eConnect homepage and navigate to the “Register for Programs” page.
5. On the right side “Browse for Courses” menu select the appropriate tab; once selected all of the appropriate courses will appear.