We host children’s pool birthday parties at the Student Recreation Center! You bring the food, decorations and music and we’ll provide two lifeguards, the party room, the pool toys and two staff members to help facilitate pool games! All children must be five (5) years or older in order to swim, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult. Children under five may attend, but are not permitted in the pool area. Children must be toilet trained.
- One hour of pool time, one hour of party time: $200.00 for up to 30 swimmers.
- Additional hour of Pool/Party Time: $115.00.
- A $50.00 damage deposit is required with each booking. Permitting there is no damage, the $50.00 will be returned after your party.
- Parties are typically held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons starting at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- During the summer, parties are held at 3 p.m. on Saturday or Sunday.
- All parties are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, to reserve a date, or to set up a tour, please contact the Campus Recreation Aquatics Office at SRCAquatics@montclair.edu.