MSU Falling into Wellness
The annual MSU Falling into Wellness community-wide health fair seeks to provide the community with information, resources, and activities that promote healthy living and educate and empower the public to improve their own personal wellness. The fair will be Sunday, October 5, 2014, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the MSU Student Recreation Center parking lots.
- Mini farmers market and fresh fruit samples
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- Bike repair demonstrations
- Trigger point demonstrations
- Foot screenings
- Chiropractic information and demonstrations
- Smoking cessation
- Eating disorder information and screening
- Fitness and physical activity
- Mental and emotional wellness
- Face painting, temporary tattoos, and fun!
- Information, giveaways, promotions and much more!!!
Everyone is welcome. There's Free Parking!
MSU Falling into Wellness is open to all University students, faculty and staff and also to the members of our local communities. Montclair State University would like to welcome our health fair visitors of all ages to our campus, inviting them to enjoy the festivities and learn more about healthy ways of living, and to help empower the public to make healthy and positive choices. Free parking will be provided in CarParc Diem during the duration of the event. The event is FREE so mark your calendars!
Want to be involved and have a table at the Health Fair?
Vendors who would like to host a table at the fair should fill out this vendor information form and complete our registration process.
To register as a health fair vendor, interested organizations can call the Student Recreation Center, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday: 973-655-3340. Free for non-profit organizations, and $25 for-profit, all proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association.
Vendors may also utilize eConnect to make online payments. Click register for programs, then use sort by Special Events to see the Health and Wellness Fair.
Current list of vendors
- Ankle and Foot Associates of NJ
- Back to Basics Nutrition Counseling
- Bike and Walk Montclair
- CarePlus NJ
- Clifton and Little Falls Health Department
- DMO Fitness
- Eat Play Live Better
- Eating Disorders at Monmouth Psychological Associates
- Eschanov Chiropractic
- Family Chiropractors of Montclair
- Flex Physical Therapy
- Little Falls Business Association
- Nicole Garcia, PhD, LLC
- Mindoother Therapy Center
- Mountainside Hospital
- MSU Dietetic Internship
- MSU Dining Services
- MSU Health Center
- MSU Fire Safety and Little Falls Fire Department
- MSU LGBTQ Center
- MSU Police
- MSU Smile Station
- NJ Jackals and Floyd Hall Arena
- NJ Spine and Joint
- Turn a Frown Around Foundation
- Parabolic Physical Therapy
- Pearl Personal Training
- Project LOL/Hyacinth Foundation
- And more!!!!!