Get active, keep social virtually, go the distance!
You can join the challenge anytime – do what you can. Submit what activities you’ve done via our google form to earn points and be entered in the weekly prizes.
Each week there is a separate drawing for the weekly prize. Everyone is entered into the final Grand Prize Raffle automatically but the more points you accumulate, the more entries you get for the Grand Prize. More details below!
WHEN: Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 25 2020
- Week 1 (September 28-October 4): Only Week 1 Participants – Keurig
- Week 2 (October 5-11): Only Week 2 Participants – Fitbit
- Week 3 (October 12-18): Only Week 3 Participants – Campus Rec Swag (Joggers and a Sherpa)
- Week 4 (October 19-25): Only Week 4 Participants – Travel Duffle
- GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE: Everybody Entered (September 28-October 25) – AIRPODS PRO
HOW TO ENTER
- Submit proof of your activity via our Going the Social Distance Google Form.
- Weekly submissions due by noon on Monday.
- A leaderboard will be posted every Monday evening and the top 3 people each week get an extra entry in the Grand Raffle Prize. See point system below.
- You are entered once for the weekly prizes regardless on how many activities you complete. Total points will ONLY count towards Grand Prize Entries. Every 5 points = 1 entry into Grand Raffle Prize.
- 10 Points:
- Intramurals E-Sports
- MSU Group Exercise Class
- Fitness Area Workout in the Student Recreation Center
- Outdoor Adventure Hikes/Trips
- Aquatics Lap Swim or Private Swim Lesson
- Intramurals Open Soccer/Kickball/Flag Football/Volleyball
- Rec Nights
- Club Sports Practice
- 5 Points:
- Non-MSU Group Exercise Class
- Water Activities
- Community Service Project
- Walking/Running/Jogging/Trail Running
- Home Restoration
Please Note: You can enter any time! You are entered once for the weekly prizes regardless on how many activities you complete. Total points will ONLY count towards Grand Prize Entries. Every 5 points = 1 entry into Grand Raffle Prize.