The Student Recreation Center will offer scheduled programming this fall. On this page all the event registration information is listed.
Please Note: While visiting the Student Recreation Center EVERYONE will be required to have completed Hawk Check, wear a face-covering and adhere to social distance requirements. Only individuals swiping their Montclair State University ID will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Pool will be available Monday through Friday from 8–9:30 a.m., 4–5:30 p.m. and 6–7:30 p.m. by registration only for open swim.
- Wednesdays at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. for private swim lessons by registration only.
- Visit Aquatics Pool Reservation for more information and visit available time slots to register with your Montclair State University email.
- Club Sports teams will be operating on a practice-only basis for the fall 2020 semester and will follow state guidelines for athletic activities! Contact the Club Sports office at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to teams directly if interested in joining. View teams and their contact information on the Club Sports Teams page.
- Student Skates at the Montclair State University Ice Area on Saturday, October 24! Free with Montclair State student ID and free skate rental. Each session has a max capacity of 25 per session. You must pre-register online.
- Open plays will be first come, first served. Free with Montclair State Student ID.
- Open Volleyball – Every Wednesday until November 18, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Student Recreation Center Gym.
- Open Soccer – Every Wednesday until October 28, 7-9 p.m. at Dioguardi Field.
- Open Field – Every Saturday until October 24, 1-4 p.m. at Dioguardi Field.
- Open Flag Football – Every Sunday until October 25, 5-8 p.m. at Dioguardi Field.
- E-sports – Sign up your team using your gamer tag. We schedule games, you schedule the day/time with your opponent and play remotely! Games: 2K, NHL.
- Deadline to register Tuesday, October 20
- Group X is offering both in person and virtual classes. Visit Group X Schedules to view the classes offered and register for in person classes on ActiveNet!
- Personal Training is being offered outdoors and virtually.
- Halloween Fire Pit on Friday, October 30 from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Student Recreation Center Back Patio.
- Hikes and Trips will be offered on Saturdays. See all events on Outdoor Adventure Hikes and Trips page.
- Register on ActiveNet for all Outdoor Adventure programs.
Rec Nights Crafts
- Come get crafty on Tuesdays from 6-8 p.m. Free with Montclair State Student ID.
- Upcoming dates and crafts:
- October 20 – Tote-ally Crafting
- October 27 – Nail String Art
- November 3 – Fall Walls
- November 10 – Coaster Creations
- November 17 – Pottery Painting