First Time Login Instructions:
Please visit the Online Registration and Instructions page.
- Go to: ActiveNet.
- Click “Sign In” (If you are a first time user please review the first time login instructions).
- Click “Reservations”.
- Choose your facility by clicking on it (ex. First Floor Fitness).
- Reservation Details:
- Date: Click in the box and select the date and time frame you wish to come.
- Attendee: Enter “1” (you can only reserve space for yourself).
- Click “Proceed”.
- Event Details:
- Who do you reserve for: Select your name from drop down menu.
- Event name: Type your name (ex. “Smith Workout”).
- Event type: Chose from drop down menu.
- Click “Reserve” or “Add another resource” to choose multiple days.
- Click “Finish”.
- You will receive an automated email that your reservation has been submitted.
- After the department approves your reservation you will receive an email confirming you reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many reservations are available?
A. Currently there are 7 reservation spots available for First Floor Fitness per a time block.
Q. When are reservations available?
A. Reservations can be made for Monday-Friday. There are four time blocks available:
- 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- 4:30 – 6 p.m.
Q. How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
A. You can make a reservation as far as 7 days in advance, but no fewer than two hours in advance.
Q. Who can make a reservation?
A. All Montclair State University students can make a reservation. Faculty and Staff can make a reservation if they have a valid membership to the Student Recreation Center.
Q. Where do I go to make a reservation?
A. You can register through Active Net.
Q. How do I make a reservation?
A. First, you must access your Campus Recreation account by using your email@example.com and following the instructions on our Online Registration and Instructions Webpage.
Q. What happens if I am late to my reservation?
A. Due to State restrictions, only 15 people, including staff, are allowed in the First-Floor Fitness area at a time. We will allow each individual a 15 minute grace period before allowing a walk-in to take your space on the fitness floor.
Q. Can I use other parts of the Recreation Center?
A. Yes, you may use other areas that are open for public use, but you may have to wait to return to your reserved area if we are at capacity.
Q. I made a reservation but it is pending approval. What does that mean?
A. Once you’ve made a reservation, our staff will review the reservation and approve or deny it. You will receive an email stating your reservation has been approved.