The Department of Campus Recreation is getting ready to celebrate the Student Recreation Center's 10 years of Excellence. Join us for a reunion weekend of activities for you and the whole family.
Festivities and Events for Paid Alumni and Students Will Include:
- RecBoard 2018!
- Dedicated Area Time (catch up with former pro staff and Rec Center Staff who worked in your area) at the SRC
- Meet and Greet at the Alexus
- RecFest Carnival
- Intramural Sports
- Family Swim
- Optional Child Care (Additional Fee)
- MSU Club Hockey Alumni will play with Devils Alumni at Floyd Hall
- Sit-down Reunion Buffet Dinner
- ….and more!
The $50 registration includes:
- Breakfast (Saturday, March 24)
- Lunch during RecFest (Saturday, March 24)
- Buffet dinner (Saturday, March 24)
- MSU Men's Club Hockey Alumni vs Devils alumni Hockey Game (Saturday, March 24)
- 10th Anniversary T-Shirt
- Admission to the Recreation Center all weekend, to use the facilities
- Group X classes and special Group X alumni classes
- Open swim included for families (Friday, March 23 after 5 p.m., and Saturday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Intramural Sports
- RecBoard Meeting
Join our 10th Anniversary Facebook group to REC-connect with your friends. As it gets closer and during the weekend itself, make sure to follow us on social media @MSUCampusRec and use #rec10 on all of your posts!
If you are planning on attending our "10th Anniversary Celebration" and need a place to stay, book a room now at the Totowa Holiday Inn. If you use our group code "CRG", the room rate is $119.00 plus %15 tax.
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please contact the Student Recreation Center main office at 973-655-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Download the 10th Anniversary Schedule PDF schedule of events.
|Friday, March 23, 2018|
|2:30 p.m.||RecBoard meeting||Student Center Cafe Ballroom B & C|
|4 p.m.||Hotel check-in||Holiday Inn, Totowa|
|5 p.m.||Check in and SRC Open House Alumni "first glance" - Photos, time capsule and more!||Student Recreation Center|
|5 - 7 p.m.||Open swim for families||Student Recreation Center Pool|
|7:30 p.m.||Alexus Steak House "wear your Campus Rec apparel"||955 Valley Road, Clifton|
|Saturday, March 24, 2018|
|7 a.m.||Check-in opens||Student Recreation Center|
|7:30 a.m.||1st Group X Class||Student Recreation Center Multipurpose Room|
|8 - 10 a.m.||Breakfast for registered guests||Student Recreation Center|
|8 a.m.||2nd Group X Class||Student Recreation Center Multipurpose Room|
|8:30 a.m.||3rd Group X Class||Student Recreation Center Multipurpose Room|
|9 a.m.||Coffee & Conversation||Student Recreation Center|
|11 a.m.||RecFest/ Campus Tours all are welcome||Student Recreation Center|
|2:30 p.m.||MSU Club Hockey alumni vs. Devils alumni Hockey Charity Game- all proceeds benefit the Red Hawk Food Pantry||Floyd Hall Arena|
|6:30 p.m.||Buffet Dinner check-in opens||Student Recreation Center|
|6:30 p.m.||Childcare opens at SRC||Student Recreation Center Multipurpose Room|
|7 - 10 p.m.||10th Anniversary Alumni Dinner and Celebration||Student Recreation Center Gym|
|Sunday, March 25, 2018|
|8 a.m.||SRC open for use||Student Recreation Center|
|1 p.m.||Red Hawk Color Run for registered guests (Additional Cost)||Student Recreation Center - Lot 19