During this time of physical distancing, the Student Recreation Center is providing virtual programs and resources to maintain your physical and mental well being. Check out this page for recorded Group X classes, safe hiking tips and tricks, virtual workshops and more!
Follow Us on Social Media
- For more information on our virtual programs, contests, giveaways and updates follow the Student Recreation Center’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our 4 week long Going the Social Distance Challenge! The contest has ended. We loved seeing everyone say active, keeping social virtually, sharing your activities, and going the distance. Congrats to our raffle winners who won an Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, a Fitbit, a Trampoline Trainer/Under Armour Duffel Bag, a Keurig and the grand prize winner a Nintendo Switch!
- Visit Recorded Group X Classes for at home workouts.
- Find the best places in New Jersey to take hikes, National Park virtual tours, and tips and tricks for hiking. Visit our Outdoor Adventure Safe Tips and Tricks page to start your adventure!
- Feeling crafty? Take a look at our Rec Nights Page for inspiration from our past events and DIY Tutorial Videos to try at home!
- Exercise for Optimal Mental Health and Performance
Dr. Karlie covers how exercise boosts mental health, and how it improves
stress management and academic performance. She gives tips on exercise adherence encouragement on campus, and how to apply the “exercise is medicine” approach.
- Earth Day 2020
Check out some sustainability tips!
- Virtual Museum Tours
- Promotion of Billboard Live Concerts
- LiveNation From Home
- 15 Broadway Plays and Musicals To Watch At Home
- Redbull’s Train At Home
- OSHA Posture