What is Hire a Red Hawk?
Hire a Red Hawk is your career services management system. Through Hire a Red Hawk, you can:
- Easily find and apply to full- and part-time jobs that match your interests and level of experience
- Upload your resume
- Sharpen your interview skills with Mock Interviews
- RSVP to on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, career fairs and workshops
- Stand out to your favorite employers through a customized profile
- Network with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about career opportunities, company culture, campus visits and much more!
How can I access my Hire a Red Hawk Account?
To gain access to Hire a Red Hawk, you must first create an account in MONTCLAIRconnect, the online community exclusive to Montclair State alumni. Visit connect.montclair.edu and follow the simple instructions for instant account verification. Once logged into MONTCLAIRconnect, you can access Hire a Red Hawk by visiting the Job Opportunities page or Hire a Red Hawk under the Resources tab.
For assistance with logging into MONTCLAIRconnect, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-4141.
Already have a MONTCLAIRconnect Account?
Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account using your MONTCLAIRconnect username and password.
If you are having trouble logging into your Hire a Red Hawk account or having an issue while using Hire a Red Hawk, please open a help desk ticket. Please submit the following information via email by clicking the link below:
- Status (current student or alum)
- Graduation Year
- Program of Study
- Phone Number
- Summary of Issue