What is Hire a Red Hawk?
Hire a Red Hawk is your career services management system. Through Hire a Red Hawk, you can:
- Easily find and apply to full- and part-time jobs that match your interests and level of experience
- Upload your resume
- Sharpen your interview skills with Mock Interviews
- RSVP to on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, career fairs and workshops
- Stand out to your favorite employers through a customized profile
- Network with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about career opportunities, company culture, campus visits and much more!
How Can I access My Hire a Red Hawk Account?
To gain access to Hire a Red Hawk, please first update your information with Alumni Engagement by registering on MONTCLAIRconnect. MONTCLAIRconnect is the online community exclusive to Montclair State alumni.
Please note, it may take up to five business days for MONTCLAIRconnect to transfer your updated information to Hire a Red Hawk. You will receive an email with login instructions once access to Hire a Red Hawk has been granted.
If you did not receive an email, you will need to contact the Office of Alumni Engagement to confirm that we have your correct contact information. Once updated, the welcome email will be sent to you.
If you are having trouble logging into your Hire a Red Hawk account or having an issue while using Hire a Red Hawk, please open a help desk ticket. Please submit the following information via email by clicking the link below:
- Status (current student or alum)
- Graduation Year
- Program of Study
- Phone Number
- Summary of Issue