Use Mock Interview Tool
Mock Interviews in Hire a Red Hawk is a free, online tool designed to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. This feature allows you to video-record your answers and submit the recordings for feedback.
Access Mock Interviews
- Click Resources on the left-hand navigation. Then, click Mock Interviews from the drop down menu.
- Or, click Mock Interviews from the quick links on the right-hand side of your homepage.
- You can either take a recommended interview or Create New Mock Interview on your own.
- Mock Interviews require Adobe Flash as well as audio/video
- Under the Recommended Interview tab, scroll through the suggested interviews based on your program of study or experience level. You can also use the search bar to find interviews using keywords.
- Click Record New Attempt
- Follow the prompts to either the practice questions or start the interview.
- Once you've completed the interview, you can share it or request feedback from a counselor or professor.
Create New Mock Interview
- Click Resources > Mock Interviews > My Mock Interviews
- Select Create New Mock Interview
- Either copy questions from an existing interview or label your new set of interview questions.
- Search and select questions from the listed categories. Once you've added in your questions, click Save and Continue.
- Once your mock interview has been built, you can immediately begin or take the interview at a later time.