Request a Career Counseling Appointment
Requesting a career counseling appointment with your assigned Career Services staff is easy! Just follow the steps below.
- Once signed into your Hire a Red Hawk account, click "Request a Counseling Appointment" on the right-hand side of your homepage.
- Choose your filters, including:
- Counseling Type
- Counselor (only your assigned counselor will be shown)
- Day(s) of the Week
- "Check Availability" and choose an appointment time that works for your schedule.
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to confirm the details of your appointment, upload a document/resume and send additional notes to your counselor. Click "Submit Request" if the appointment details are correct.
Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
For your convenience, you may cancel or reschedule an appointment directly through your Hire a Red Hawk account. Cancellations will be accepted up to one hour prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Once signed into your Hire a Red Hawk account, click "Counseling Appt" under the "Calendar" tab on the left-hand navigation.
- Under your "Approved Appointments", click the drop-down symbol under the appointment length.
- Cancel: Select a reason for canceling your appointment and write a note to your counselor.
- Reschedule: Adjust the filters on the appointment request page to find an appointment time that works with your schedule.