What is Hire a Red Hawk?
Hire a Red Hawk is your career services management system. Through Hire a Red Hawk, you can:
- Easily find and apply to jobs and internships that match your program of study and interests.
- Request a career counseling appointment with your designated Career Services office.
- Manage your co-op or internship.
- Upload your resume and submit it for critique.
- Sharpen your interview skills with Mock Interviews.
- RSVP to on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, career fairs and workshops.
- Stand out to your favorite employers through a customized student profile.
- Network with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about job/internship opportunities, company culture, campus visits, and much more!
How Can Hire a Red Hawk Help Me?
Employers posting jobs, internships, and other opportunities on Hire a Red Hawk are looking for qualified candidates like YOU! Using your Hire a Red Hawk account allows you to take advantage of Montclair State University’s vast network of industry connections.
If you are having trouble logging into your Hire a Red Hawk account or having an issue while using Hire a Red Hawk, please open a help desk ticket. Please submit the following information via email by clicking the link below:
- Status (current student or alum)
- Graduation Year
- Program of Study
- Phone Number
- Summary of Issue