Your Employer Profile
Your employer profile can be viewed by students and alumni. Complete your employer profile to upload your logo, photos and videos. Additionally, you can provide information about your organization, including an overview, company culture, key statistics, etc.
To update your profile, follow the steps below.
- Click on Employer Profile
- Update each section on the left navigation bar. For your convenience, you can also pull in information from a previous career fair registration.
*Remember, your employer profile is visible to students and alumni. Be sure to provide as much information as possible to highlight your organization!
Update Your Hire a Red Hawk Account Settings
In addition to updating your employer profile, you can also view and edit your Personal Info and Password/Preferences
To view and edit your account settings, follow the steps below.
- Click My Account
- Under your Personal Info, you can:
- update your contact information
- opt into and out of emails and newsletters
- select the student engagement activities you are interested in pursuing (i.e., workshops, information sessions, etc.)
- Under your Password/Preferences tab, you can:
- update your password
- enable screen reader software
- Under your Activity Summary tab, you can view all recent activity in the system.
As students view your posting and apply, you can begin tracking applicants through Hire a Red Hawk – Employer. Simply log into your account and follow the steps below:
- To view current job postings, click Jobs > Post a Position. In this tab, you can see a quick overview of the number of applicants per job or withdraw a position.
- Click into a position’s title to edit the job description and/or view the number of student views.
- To view and track applicants, click the Applications tab on the left-hand navigation and filter down to the position using the drop down.
- You can assign the following statuses to any of your applications:
- Interview Scheduled
- Offer Extended
Post and Track Through Quick Links
- Find the Jobs & Internship Postings quick link on the right-hand side of your home page.
- Click Create Job Posting to add a new full-time or part-time job or internship.
- Click View Job Postings to view or edit all currently posted jobs and internships.
- Click View Applicants to view candidates’ resumes, track applicants through assigned statuses, etc.
- Click Report a Montclair State University Hire to let us know if you have filled an open position with a Montclair State student or alumna/us.
Post a Non-OCR Position
- Click Jobs > Post a Position on the left-hand navigation.
- Click the Post a Job button on the screen.
- Here you can post any non-OCR position, including:
- On-campus student employment (student assistant and federal work-study)
- All job postings require approval by a Montclair State Career Services’ staff member. You will receive an email once your position has been approved.
Please Note: Any position for which you will be recruiting through on-campus interviews should be submitted in the OCR tab only.
Register for Upcoming Career Fairs (New Account)
If you do not already have an account, sign up at Hire a Red Hawk – Employer in just minutes! Once approved, you will be able to access the event registration under Events.
Register for Upcoming Career Fairs (Existing Account)
Log in to your Hire a Red Hawk – Employer account and follow the steps below:
- Click Events > Career Fairs
- View upcoming career fair details by selecting View next to the career fair of interest. This will bring you to an event overview page.
- Complete each required field of the registration form. You can pay via check or credit card.
- If you pay via check, your invoice will reflect a balance.
- If you pay via credit card, you can submit your payment information immediately.
Host an Information Session or Workshop
Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization, available jobs and internships and to answer questions. You can host a company presentation, workshop, a networking event, a panel or hold office hours for one-on-one interactions!
To request an information session, follow the steps below:
- Click Events > Information Sessions > Request Information Session
- Choose what type of information session you are interested in hosting:
- Company presentation
- Host students at your organization
- Informational interview
- Networking event
- Office hours
- Panel event
- Q&A booth/tabling
- Complete and submit the request form. Be sure to include the date of interest and a description of the information session.
Request an Information Session Through Quick Links
You can quickly request a new information session through your quick links.
- Find the On-Campus Recruiting quick link on the right-hand side of your homepage.
- Click Request New Information Session to add a new request.
Request an On-Campus Interview Schedule
Requesting an on-campus interview date is easy! Just log in to your Hire a Red Hawk – Employer account and follow the steps below:
- Click OCR > Schedules > Request A Schedule
- Begin by choosing an open recruiting session (e.g., Accounting, All Majors, etc.), then complete all the required fields on the request form.
- When requesting an OCR schedule, you must add a position(s) for which you are interviewing. Click ADD ITEM for each position for which you are recruiting on the new interview schedule request form.
Invite Students to On-Campus Interviews
For your convenience, you may invite applicants to on-campus interviews directly through your Hire a Red Hawk – Employer account. You can also set applicants as alternates, in the event of student cancellations.
- Click OCR > Applicants and choose a position from the drop down list.
- From the results list, you can:
- View new and pending applicants
- Invite applicants to schedule an interview
- Set an applicant as an alternate
- Mark an applicant as “not invited”
View Scheduled Interviews
During and following an interview scheduling period, you can view all scheduled interviews by clicking OCR > Interview > Filter to Position.