Post Jobs and Internships
Post a Non-OCR Position
- Click Jobs > Post a Position > Add New.
- Here you can post any non-OCR position, including:
- On-campus student employment (student assistant and federal work study)
- All job postings require approval by a Montclair State Career Services' staff member. You will receive an email once your position has been approved.
*Note: Any position for which you will be recruiting through on-campus interviews should be submitted in the OCR tab only.
As students view your posting and apply, you can begin tracking applicants through Hire a Red Hawk. Simply log into your account and follow the steps below:
- To view current job postings, click Jobs > Post a Position. In this tab, you can see a quick overview of the number of applicants per job or withdraw a position.
- Click into a position's title to edit the job description and/or view the number of student views.
- To view and track applicants, click the Applications tab on the left-hand navigation and filter down to the position using the drop down.
- You can assign the following statuses to any of your applications:
- Interview Scheduled
- Offer Extended
Post and Track Through Quick Links
- Find the Jobs & Internship Postings quick link on the right-hand side of your home page.
- Click Create Job Posting to add a new full-time or part-time job or internship.
- Click View Job Postings to view or edit all currently posted jobs and internships.
- Click View Applicants to view candidates' resumes, track applicants through assigned statuses, etc.
- Click Report a MSU Hire to let us know if you have filled an open position with a Montclair State student or alumna/us.