You can access Experience Montclair in two ways, but both involve Suitable!
- Download the Suitable App Today!
- Access Experience Montclair through NEST!
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- On the NEST homepage, find the Experience Montclair portlet.
- Select the Experience Montclair link to automatically be logged into Experience Montclair.
- Once you’re logged in, explore the app and start building your portfolio.
All first-time freshmen and first-semester transfers are required to complete a series of activities as part of their first-year acclimation activities. Once complete, you will earn a badge signifying your achievement! This achievement is known as the “First Semester Achievement Badge.”
Requirements will include the following:
- Complete the Orientation program (in-person and online module)
- Attend a “First-Step to Success” workshop with the Academic Success Center (ASC).
- Complete the community standard (two online courses).
- Complete the virtual scavenger hunt.
- Create a tutoring account through the Academic Success Center (ASC).
Please Note: You will learn more about how to complete the First-Semester Achievement Badge” in your New Student Seminar (GNED 199) course.
After you complete your “First Semester Achievement Badge” it’s time to start exploring!
- View upcoming activities and things to do on campus
- Track your progress
- See what your friends are doing
- Immerse yourself
- Have fun!