The Annual Leadership Institute is a conference-style day centered on leadership development founded on six learning outcomes as set by The Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) in Higher Education.
- Participants who attend the full day will receive a certificate of completion!
- A valid Montclair State University ID will be required for check in on the day of the Institute.
Overview and Breakout Sessions
- 8:30 am: Registration & Breakfast (provided)
- 9 am: Welcome and Overview of the Day
- 9:10 am: Opening Keynote
- 10-11 am: Breakout Session 1
- 11:10 am: Breakout Session 2
- 12:10 pm: Lunch (provided) & Networking
- 1 pm: Breakout Session 3
- 2:10 pm: Breakout Session 4
- 3:10-4 pm: Wrap up, Raffle, Program Evaluation, Certificates (for those who attended the full day)