We invite you to ease into the spring semester with Winter Warm Up. Brought to you by the Center for Student Involvement, the Department of Campus Recreation, the Office of Residence Life and other campus partners we’re bringing you fun winter activities, trips and opportunities to have fun on and off campus.
Please Note: Some events are free and others require you to purchase a ticket or register on a first-come, first-served basis. This list also does not include student organization events so login to HawkSync for more information and fun things to do on campus this winter!
- Nerdology: 8 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
- Group Xpo: 5-8 p.m., Student Recreation Center
- Weekend Movie – Venom: 7 p.m., University Hall, Room 1010
- Fireside Chats: 11 a.m., Drop In Center
- Commuter Happy Hour – Lunar New Year Celebration: 12-2 p.m., Student Center, Rathskeller
- The Prom Broadway Musical Trip: 4 p.m., Bus leaves from the Student Recreation Center. Must purchase tickets!
- Yoga Under the Stars: 7 p.m. & 8 p.m., Student Recreation Center
Intramural Sports Begin!
- Grammy Watch Party: 7:30-11 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
- Mindfulness Meditation: 1-2 p.m., Drop In Center
- Fireside Chats: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Drop In Center
- DIY – Picture Frame: 12:30-2 p.m., Drop In Center