Celebrate a variety of weeks with us ranging from Homecoming Week, Spring Week and De-Stress for Finals Week, to name a few. There is something for everyone! More information about each week/month can be found when you login to HawkSync.
Register Your Theme Week!
In an effort to streamline communications and avoid conflicting dates, proposed Theme Weeks must be registered with the Center for Student Involvement. To register your Theme Week, please complete the registration form on HawkSync.
See What’s Happening This Spring 2020!
Welcome Back! Check out the Red Hawk Frenzy website for a more detailed calendar of what’s happening for the first few weeks.
- No weeks posted.
- February is Black History Month
- February 10-14: Healthy Relationships Week
- February 24-28: Body Acceptance Week
- March is Women’s History Month
- March 2-6: Safer Spring Break Week
- March 9-13: Spring Break
- March 16-20: Sleep Week
- April 6-10: Kindness Week
- May 4-8: De-Stress Week