Celebrate a variety of weeks with us ranging from Homecoming Week, Spring Week and De-Stress for Finals Week, to name a few. There is something for everyone! More information about each week/month can be found when you login to HawkSync.
Register Your Theme Week!
In an effort to streamline communications and avoid conflicting dates, proposed Theme Weeks must be registered with the Center for Student Involvement. To register your Theme Week, please complete the registration form on HawkSync.
See What’s Happening This Fall 2019!
Welcome Back! Check out the Fall Frenzy website for a more detailed calendar of what’s happening!
- September 9-15: We the People Week
- September 16-20: Commuter Life Appreciation Week (CLAW)
- September 16: Latin Pride Month begins
- September 23-27: National Hazing Prevention Week
- September 23-29: Ally Week
- October 7-11: Coming Out Week
- October 14-19: Homecoming Week
- October 20-26: Mental Health Awareness Week
- October 21-25: Asexual Awareness Week
- October 28-November 1: Diversity Week
- November 4-8: Veteran and Military Recognition Week
- November 11-15: Interfaith Week
- November 18-22: Transvisibility Week
- December 1-6: Safer Sex Awareness Week
- December 2-6: HIV/AIDS Awareness Week
- December 9-13: De-Stress for Finals Week