Instructions for Abstract Submissions and Posters
Abstract Submission Instructions and Guidelines
Seventh Annual Montclair State University Student Research Symposium
Sunday, April 20, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Deadline for Abstracts: February 8, 2013
When submitting your proposal be prepared to answer the following:
- Names, phone numbers, and emails of authors and co-authors.
- Names of those who will be presenting.
- Type of presentation (oral, poster or multimedia).
- Audio-visual requirements.
- Institutional Review Board approval if using human subjects in the study.
- Title of presentation.
- A 200 word (maximum) abstract.
- Name, email, phone and school/college of faculty advisor.
After your proposal is approved if you want your poster to be printed in the ADP center, the deadline for submission is Friday, March 9, 2013 (after this date you will need to do the printing on your own).
Posters’ dimensions should not exceed 28.7" x 40.6" (landscape orientation).
For further instructions visit http://adpcenter.ning.com/page/poster-printing
For any questions, feel free to contact Professors Laura Lakusta (firstname.lastname@example.org), Elizabeth Emery (email@example.com), or Yasemin Besen-Cassino (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will coordinate this year's CHSS submissions.