Meet with a Career Counselor
Students have access to a dedicated resource within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns, attend workshops to support your professional development, and gain access to career information.
- One-on-one – 30 minute appointments
- Interview coaching
- Professional development workshops
- Small group career advisement sessions
- Co-operative/internship job postings
- Internship advice
- Networking tips
- Job search planning
- Advice to explore careers
Schedule a 30-minute 1-1 appointment, participate in a career development workshop, join a small group career advisement session, or schedule a mock interview coaching session. Learn how to job search, network with professionals, and respond successfully to interview questions.
- Contact Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org