Hire Our Students
Why Hire an MSU Liberal Arts student or graduate?
- Skilled in critical thinking and problem solving
- A keen ability to communicate and advocate
- Strong creativity and innovation
- Comfort working in a diverse environment
A Community Actively Building Skills
- Coursework allows students to strengthen communication, research capabilities and analytical thinking.
- Students gain leadership exposure through clubs, service learning, and experiential activities such as internships or Co-op’s.
- Faculty teach students to integrate academic concepts into real-world thinking
Services Offered To Employers
-Networking and presentation events
-Career preparation activities
-On-site campus interviews
-Engagement with faculty
About Our College
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS) combines a traditional liberal arts education with focused preparation in a wide range of disciplines and professional areas. With 20 majors, more than 40 minors, and numerous areas of graduate study and professional certificate programs, we can offer your organization a way to build your entry-level talent hires.
- CHSS majors and minors
- Graduate studies at CHSS
Montclair State University Profile –
- Founded in 1908
- 10 colleges and schools
- Located on a 252-acre suburban campus in northern New Jersey, 14 miles west of New York City
- Student/faculty ratio 17:1
- Percentage of faculty with highest degrees in their fields: 90%
- 18 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- Montclair State at a glance
- Review the employment outcome data to understand more about our students
- Our student clubs can help you network and meet students
- Check out our majors and minors http://www.montclair.edu/chss/future-students/majors-and-minors/
- Check out our graduate programs http://www.montclair.edu/chss/academics/graduate-programs/
We look forward to helping you recruit strong talent!
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Dickson Hall, 4th floor, Dean’s Office
Reception Phone: 1-973-655-3658