Apply to Undergraduate programs:
- A completed application. Apply now at http://www.montclair.edu/admissions/apply-and-check-status/
- Submit application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript (to be sent by your guidance counselor).
- A letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor. (Additional letters of recommendation will be considered, but are not required)
- A Personal Statement (instructions for the Personal Statement can be found in the application).
Apply to Graduate programs:
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree in any discipline
- Students must submit a completed application online to the Graduate School http://www.montclair.edu/graduate/prospective-students/applications/
- Official transcripts from each college/ university attended are required
- Students must complete a statement of objectives
- Submit two letters of reference
- After Application is complete with the Graduate School, the Student may be scheduled for an Admission Interview
For more information regarding the Graduate Application process, please contact:
Montclair State University
The Graduate School
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043
Telephone: (973) 655-5147
Fax: (973) 655-7869
For more information regarding the Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy Programs, please contact: Jacqueline Catalano via Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 973-655-4188