New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Saturday, January 19, 2019 — 12:00 p.m.
1 Center Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Advanced registration is required for faculty and staff participating as a platform party member. The deadline to register has now passed. If you missed the deadline and would still like to attend, please email Nicole Fleming, Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credentials/Parking Permits/Shuttle Service
Event credentials are required for those participating as a platform party member. For your convenience, we will be providing complimentary parking at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center. Parking permits will be provided when picking up your credential packet at the Provost’s Office.
We will provide round trip shuttle service form Red Hawk Deck to NJPAC. Shuttle will depart Red Hawk Deck at 9:15 AM sharp. Shuttle will return to Montclair State University at the conclusion of the event.
To obtain your event packet, please stop by the Provost’s Office, Room 319, located in the School of Nursing/The Graduate School from Monday, December 10 through Friday, December 14 between 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM or 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM.
All packets must be picked up by Friday, December 14.
- All platform party members must report to New Jersey Performing Arts Center at 10:15 AM.
- All staff members working the event must report to New Jersey Performing Arts Center at the time designated by their team leader.
Regalia rentals may be picked up at the University Bookstore from Monday, December 10, 2018 to Saturday, December 15, 2018.
University Bookstore hours are:
- Monday, December 10: 8:30 a.m. — 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 11: 8:30 a.m. — 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 12: 8:30 a.m. — 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13: 8:30 a.m. — 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 14: 8:30 a.m. — 4 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15: 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.