New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Friday, January 17, 2020, 7 p.m.
1 Center Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Advanced registration is required for all staff volunteers and the faculty and staff participating as platform party members. The deadline to register is Monday, December 2, 2019.
The deadline to register online has passed. Please contact Nicole Fleming at email@example.com if you would like to register to attend Commencement.
All those in attendance are required to wear event credentials. Credentials will be distributed in your event packet.
We will provide complimentary parking at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center. Parking permits and maps will be provided in your event packet. Please indicate your transportation needs when registering to attend.
For your convenience, we will provide round trip shuttle service to and from New Jersey Performing Arts Center. Please indicate your transportation needs when registering to attend.
Shuttle departure times:
- Staff Volunteers: Shuttle will depart Red Hawk Deck at 3:15 p.m. Shuttle will return to Montclair State University at the conclusion of the event.
- Faculty and Staff Platform Party Members: Shuttle will depart Red Hawk Deck at 4:15 p.m. Shuttle will return to Montclair State University at the conclusion of the event.
- Faculty and Staff Platform Party Members: Event packets may be picked up at the Provost Office, Room 319, located in the School of Nursing/The Graduate School, between December 10 and December 19th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m and 1:00 p.m. — 4:30 p.m. All packets must be picked by Thursday, December 19th.
- Staff volunteers: Event packets will be distributed by the designated team leaders.
- Faculty and Staff Platform Party Members: Please report to New Jersey Performing Arts Center at 5:15 p.m.
- Staff Volunteers: Please report to New Jersey Performing Arts Center at the time designated by your team leader.
Faculty and staff participating as a platform party member must wear academic regalia.
Regalia must be picked up at the University Bookstore on the following dates and times:
- Friday, December 13 through Thursday, December 19th
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Regalia must be returned to the University Bookstore at the conclusion of Commencement. University Bookstore representatives will be at Commencement in the robing rooms.